Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dragon's Den Material????

I've been meaning to do this for YEARS. It has been an annoyance of mine and I have finally taken care of it! I've always hung my drying dishtowels on the handle of the oven since my parents started making me do all the dishes at the tender age of 2 (ok, maybe 3). However, those darn things never stay put! Every time I walk by, my clothes brush the dishtowel and it slithers to the floor. I used to wonder why they had to make the darn handles so slippery??? Then I had the brainstorm! I could give them better grip!!! Then I sat on the idea except for when I was picking up a towel.

Finally, I'd had it. I couldn't stand it anymore & was actually desperate enough to get out my sewing box. (Dad can you pick Mum up off the floor? I'm pretty sure she just fell over). I buckled down and got that problem solved. I'm pretty sure it's Dragon's Den material and will soon be featured on an episode! My dishtowel dilemma is no more for the low low price of $0.99+ tax. Why I didn't do this sooner I have no idea.



No comments: