Monday, January 10, 2011

First Ski of the Season!

I suggested we go out for our first ski of the season the other day and ended up grounded when Sweetie refused to budge from her plans to do a craft! Bah! Murray got the other two set and ready to go and hit the field. Eventually I convinced Sweetie to wrap up her "Foamfetti" fun (yes, it's really called that!)
Some skiing excursions go well and some are less than stellar and you never know which you're going to get. Murray lucked out and they all had a great time. The girls were moving well and were also able to get themselves back up from most of their falls. When Sweetie was finally ready to go out the door, she wanted her skis but it was too late as I could see the others already heading back to the house. Instead we walked out to meet them in the field. They were all smiles and feeling good about being so self sufficient! I'm hoping we have snow for awhile longer & I'll get to go out soon too!









No comments: