Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Friends!

Sweetie, E, & Tulip had a little brou ha ha on the bus home yesterday. They got into it over a hat that was being dangled tauntingly, got grabbed, wasn't given back due to lack of manners in the request and was subsequently snatched at resulting in one girl with a scratched face. We talked about it when Sweetie got home & I wasn't sure what to do. I didn't like the sounds of any of it, although it wasn't really a big deal. Sweetie wasn't feeling too hot about her role in it all but didn't think she felt like calling Tulip to apologize or anything but said she'd pray about it at bedtime. When bedtime came, she didn't want to pray about it out loud and was going to do it on her own after we tucked her in.

Today she came home from school, ran in and told me right away that she'd apologized to Tulip and that Tulip had said she was sorry too. I asked her if she felt better and she looked relieved and said yes. I then asked her if it had helped to pray about it and she looked thoughtful as she considered this.

Sweetie: I don't remember if I did....
Me: did you forget?
Sweetie: uhhhhh, I dunno know.
Me: you were going to after we left
Sweetie: I don't remember....... buuuuuuuuuuuut I MUST have!!!!!

Isn't she cute????? no recollection, but it all worked out so she must have afterall!!! That's our girl!!!

Today she was about to get off the bus when she & Tulip were both asking to play together so everything's all patched up now!

We did go down while Honey was at a friend's house and we got to see all the new baby chicks they have at Tulip's! They're up to 30 now! That's going to be a lot of eggs once they grow up!





No comments: