Sunday, May 1, 2011

To Market to Market to....

buy us some good eats!!!! :)))



Murray was out of town for the day so we headed to the market yesterday morning! I'm not sure why we only go when Murray's not around, I'm pretty sure he's not a market hater! Normally I'm at the gym for a class Sat am so we could never get up, out the door, to the market and back home again by 9am I guess! So when it's just us girls, we live it up!

I think most of the finer points of the market are kindof lost on us. We're really just there for the cool snacks. I bought a bottle of blueberry juice, 3 hotdogs, some french fries, doughnuts and we brought our own water. Livin' it up!!!!!!! The only things that interest me are edible! Probably not a good idea for me to skip the gym & do the market too often in that case!!!

No comments: