Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ready, Set, GO!


Tuesday was just nuts! I put the kids on the bus for school and then it was go go go the rest of the day! I came in and did some stuff around the house, prepped supper and packed up a picnic lunch for the kids & I. Then I headed to the gym for a class, grabbed a quick shower and raced back home since I forgot our picnic blanket! Zipped in to the school for picnic day and was actually 20 minutes early, much to my surprise!

The girls were excited for the picnic and we headed out to the playground to eat. I thought I'd brought some fun stuff, strawberries, watermelon, Yop drinks and even cheesies! As I looked around, most other families were eating pizza, Happy Meals, KFC or Subway. So much for having the cool snacks!!! The girls didn't seem to mind so I'm going to stick with picnic food at the picnic I think. They were so excited to eat outside with me that they didn't spend too much time on what other people were doing. Different friends dropped by to visit and the girls went off to play for awhile but kept running back for more hugs, and cheesies of course :)))

Once the picnic was over, we packed up and then I went to deliver a client order from a recent newborn session. Isn't she cute???

After I was done socializing there, it was time to pick the girls up to head to the tea party at Old Nanny's. From the tea party we raced home to eat so we could leave for the year end violin recital that Lovey was in.

Supper was over in a flash, Lovey jumped into her fancy dress, Honey got her Tball gear together, Sweetie grabbed her DS and we were off again! I took Murray & Lovey to the recital, dropped them off, and took Honey to Teena's so she could go with them to Tball as the concert wasn't going to be over in time and we didn't want her to miss it (yay for friends willing to pinch hit!)

Lovey did really well at the recital and was pleased to be part of it. She played Mayo Morrins and the May song. As she plays you can see her moving to the music a bit, she just can't keep still. That must be what her teacher means when she tells us that she can "see" the music in Lovey :)))

We beat a hasty retreat after the concert and headed back to the Tball field to catch the end of Honey's "game". She had a great time & Boo thought it was awesome having Honey to travel in the car with!



No comments: