Saturday, June 25, 2011

Friday Night Fun










We split up on Friday night, some people stayed home to spread crushed rock and some people went for a bike ride. I'd already spent all the quality time I was interested in with crushed rock so I opted for the bike ride. My legs were mush from all the gym classes and the shovelling I'd done the previous day! Murray was in his element, flexing his shovelling muscles so I let him have it :))) Sweetie decided to stick with Daddy and they worked on that while Lovey, Honey & babies and I went down the road in search of Tulip.

When we got there, Tulip was still dawdling over her supper. Once she knew we were at the door, she had that meal down in no time flat! We headed to the farm to have a look at the chickens. Lovey's still having some trouble as her bike is a little high for her. She can touch the ground with her tippy toes but that still leaves her feeling a bit nervous and she freaks out whenever she's getting started. Once she's up in the saddle & pedalling, she's fine and just flies. It's the ten minute freak out ever time she has to begin that's a bit tedious. Patience is a virtue, just not one I possess in great quantities sometimes!

By the time we got home, the driveway was pretty much done (good timing eh?) and we headed in to get them ready for bed.

No comments: