Friday, August 12, 2011

Get Paid for Online Surveys!!!

Sounds like a gimmick huh? I've gotten I don't know how many emails with similar titles/subjects and hit delete immediately. I must have been bored one day or feeling really hard up maybe! I actually filled out the form and joined a "panel", actually I joined a few on the off chance that any might actually pay. Most, of course, did not.

One awarded points that you collected and used to purchase things from a catalogue sort of thing. Another awarded entries into draws. Those didn't interest me. I have precious little spare time to waste any on "guaranteed chances" so I gave those up in a hurry.

One of the companies I had registered with kept sending surveys that offered small payouts, $2 here, $3 there for short surveys that took anywhere from 5-10 minutes. I kept doing them but sortof forgot about them in between. One day, I decided to actually log into my account and have a look see. Lo and behold I had $39 built up!

I decided I'd try to actually get the money but assumed it wouldn't really happen. I requested a cheque and was told it would be sent by mail in a few weeks. Oh goodie, cheque's in the mail huh? I wasn't holding my breath. I then forgot about it again until a freakin' cheque actually showed up in my mailbox! Whoah! this worked?!?!??! I'd only taken a half hearted approach to the surveys, but now they had my interest! Now I hop on that link as soon as I see it in my inbox!

I just got my second cheque, $49 this time. I also get a $5 referral fee for anyone I invite that signs up and completes a few surveys. Those help build the total also but I only refer people that request it, don't worry, I won't spam you! :)))





No comments: