Saturday, August 13, 2011

In The Club, Finally!

Honey has been lamenting her full set of baby teeth for awhile now. She often asked WHEN she'd lose a tooth and was quite annoyed that none had fallen out yet. She's had two teeth pushing through the gums for months now but the 2 baby teeth there weren't very obliging. Finally, a few weeks ago, one started to get loose but hung on for quite awhile.

Yesterday the girls were on their way to a sleepover at Grammie & Grandad's when she showed me that the tooth was now really wiggly. I commented that I hoped it didn't fall out while she was gone because I didn't want to miss it. A little while (and probably much wiggling) later, she came back and asked if I thought I could pull it out. Since it had just gotten loose I didn't think it was ready but I could try. She wanted me to go ahead. When I actually touched it, it was really just hanging by a thread and came out with barely any effort.

She was so excited!!! she couldn't wait to show everyone her "new" smile but I'm not allowed to tell Murray, she wants to show him herself when she gets back, so no telling daddy!!! She's not giving it to the toothfairy until after he sees it either.

We were a bit rushed yesterday, it all happened as we were trying to pack for the sleepover, get ready for their walkathon for church camp and get out the door so I didn't have time to take many pictures.

No comments: