Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sweetie's BFF :)

Sweetie has been missing her BFF lately. She took apart a pair of shoes that had huge gemstones on the toe and made 2 necklaces out of them, one for herself and one for E. She wrote a note that said something along the lines of
"Dear E, I made this necklace for you because I think BFF's are special. I miss you. Sweetie"

and wrapped it up and delivered it to E's mailbox. A couple days later, E came over with a little stuffed heart and a note that said

"Dear Sweetie Thank you
For your necklace
and note It made my
day I miss you
From E"

When Sweetie saw the picture I took of Lovey & her BFF, she asked if she could have one with E for her photo album. Since E was over today for a swim, I got them to stand still for 10 seconds and grabbed a shot.


Soccer stylin!

No comments: