Sunday, January 22, 2012

Above & Beyond The Call

I got a call tonight from Tulip's mom. Tulip has lice. Tulip had the girls over to play at her house earlier this week and came to church with us today. Oooh boy. I've always known it's just a matter of time before we get hit but man I am still dreading it like you wouldn't believe. I did a quick comb through on two of the girls who were still awake but I didn't see anything. Somehow I don't feel completely reassured!

Then the phone rang again. Tulip's mom wanted to know if I could do her a favour. "sure! As long as it doesn't involve coming to your house!" I said and laughed. "oh it does, I wondered if you could come check me? Tulip & I share a hairbrush." Oh dear heaven. Ok. I told her I'd go when Murray got back from his run.

I went and didn't find anything. While I was there, she showed me Tulip's hair and what it looks like and what to check for. So I know better what I'm scanning for now.

And don't worry, I took proper precautions before I went:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey-were you in ghostbusters?