Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mummy's Little Bookworm


Look who I found all curled in the rocker this morning when I got up! Honey's been burning through books lately! Grammie got her several last Sunday, I'm pretty sure there were 5 of them and by Friday she had nothing to read.  We were going shopping for a bday present for a party she was going to so I said "bring your wallet, maybe you'll see a book you'd like to get. or we could stop in at the library if you want". Immediately she said "I'll go the library and get books for free Mum!!!" (is that my girl or is that my girl???). So we did. She only picked 3. Two of them are the size of what she's reading in these pictures and the other was a smaller novel about Hannah Montana but she finished that one the same day. She is loving this one now though and can't get enough reading time in! We have definitely succeeded in raising a reader in this kid!

No comments: