Friday, February 28, 2014

Vday!

Happy Valentine's Day! You can imagine my excitement when Honey & Sweetie told me their teacher asked them to hand make their cards this year. Off we went to Pinterest and found these ideas. We found a picture one for Lovey that would work with a picture of Checkers so she was thrilled with that! It was a busy week with hockey and drama practice and arts and crafts were a bit tricky to fit in. Grammie was here on the Wednesday and helped with Honey's assembly line getting parts cut out. I was listing the different things Honey needed to do, homework, finish valentines, make supper when she interrupted me to say "Mum, I'm only one person!" I laughed but maybe that one person shouldn't have gotten involved in so many things!!! I don't know how many people she thinks I am!!!









Lovey wanted to be as "Valentinesy" as she could. She had on  all the pink clothes she could find, her valentine necklace from Nanny and Grampy, her heart earrings made by Grammie and all the other pink accessories she could get her hands on. She definitely got my vote!

No comments: