Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Salad Hog

This kid cracks me up! We were finishing supper, or rather, I should say TRYING to finish supper and Miss Dawdly Pants was poking along and taking her sweet time while the rest of us were waiting to go somewhere or do something, maybe a bike ride, a swim? I forget now but Lovey was not on the same page at all! Finally I told her to give me the bowl and to leave! She started to hug it to her and chow down on the remaining Caesar salad, calling to me tauntingly!

Lovey: but Muuuuum it's SALAD! You can't be mad because I'm eating VEGETABLES!!!

She started laughing so hard in the middle of that, she could hardly speak! Hearing her mad giggles set the rest of us off. That little turkey knew she had me over a barrel and there was no getting around it. She was right, I couldn't very well chastise her for hogging the salad!



No comments: