Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Great Day!


Double Your Fun!


We were finally able to leave the house! No way were we missing playgroup TWO weeks in a row! Although I had the best intentions of getting there for 10am, I was still 20 minutes late. How is it that no matter what I do, we can consistently arrive for playgroup at 10:20 but not 10:00am? It has happened on occasion but is definitely not the rule! Luckily there's no cut off time & we can still get in, whatever time we show up.

don't let go Lovey!





The girls had a great time playing & were quite excited to see Yvonne arrive with her daughters, C&J. We invited them over for lunch and they picked up a variety of fruit and joined us for lunch. Honey wanted to go to bed when we got home & was having more tummy troubles than I realized I guess. She went and laid down but when she heard the girls arrive, she wasn't long coming out to visit. Hopefully we didn't contaminate anyone. The kids were so anxious to play, they could hardly stay in their seats to finish their lunch and ran off before we even got all the fruit cut up for them. Couldn't have been all that hungry then! Honey didn't last long & did end up in bed and had a 2 hour nap while we all went out and played in the yard on the swings & in the jumper. C&J loved it & everyone was pretty good about taking turns & sharing the equipment so Yvonne & I were actually able to visit & enjoy the playdate too!



Honey woke up in time to say goodbye as our guests were leaving.


look at those precious faces!




While I had some new subjects on hand, I decided to practice on them & see if I could get decent shots of other people's kids! Sometimes I wonder if I'm getting to know what I'm doing or if I just get lucky because I'm used to my own kids & take a million pictures and am bound to get a couple good ones anyway. As it turns out, it's not completely flukey or dependent on my own girls! I spent some time tonight, at least 2 hours! playing around with Photoshop, using lighting filters and lots of stuff to try for different effects.


No comments: