Sunday, May 27, 2007

Lovin The Sun!

Let's GO!!!!!!!!





What a difference great weather can make! We've been getting outside so much more lately & the girls are getting lots of use out of their swingset. It's almost time to set up the pool I think. They've even been going back outside in the evenings after supper for some jumping fun or for walks. They are already starting to resist the idea of bedtime while it's still light out though. I wonder how long before it turns into a real battle?




Sweetie doing her "princess dance"




With them finally feeling better, things seem so much more pleasant around here! Poor Lovey, at one point, after several trips, sat on the toilet and said "I'm getting tired of this!" Oh the things they come out with & I can hear myself in these expressions they're starting to use. So far the worst thing I've heard them spit out is "I don't want to hear that!" I'm sure my time will come that I slip at the wrong moment & those little ears pick up something they shouldn't though!



On Friday Mum was down & I went out to do some shopping. I bought myself a photography book recommended by Shelley so I can study up before she takes me out for my shooting lesson. I also got groceries but that's not too exciting. It was soooooooooo nice to run out & do something on my own for a little while. I had a blizzard for lunch & just relaxed & enjoyed my freedom. Thanks Mumma! She kept them busy while I was gone with new little Shrek toys. They're quite fascinated with him as he says "I'm an ogre!" and "belllllllllllllch!" and something else we can't quite make out.



Got these sweaters last fall & they're still a bit big but they can wear them!
unless of course, SOMEBODY refuses!!


Murray & I took the girls to buy plants on Saturday morning. They had a pretty good time at the nursery & they each selected a bedding plant to bring home. Murray was quite pleased to bring home 6 pots of strawberry plants & I decided to try a few vegetables. It's almost 11PM and he's still out there getting those plants all in. Besides the berries, we've got onions, tomatoes, and then we have some seeds that need to go in. We found a neighbour who could come till up our grown over garden patch. Murray started digging it up and after a couple of hours had barely made a dent in it. This guy came and half an hour & $30 later, the whole garden was all churned up beautifully. It'll be interesting to see if anything will come to fruition or not! Having vegetables in the backyard sure would be handy! I'll try and get some garden shots tomorrow.


Tomorrow is National Multiple Births Awareness Day & our local club celebrated today with a family bbq. It was held at a preschool centre & all the kids had a blast! There was a magician there to entertain for awhile, lots of play equipment and plenty of toys too. Mum & Dad came down to help out & see the girls since we weren't going up to their place this week.


No comments: