Saturday, June 2, 2007

Slow Weekend!

After all the activities last weekend & the busy days this week, today seemed quite relaxed & easy. Murray got his sleep in this morning (should mean it's my turn tomorrow right?) and by the time he got up, everyone else had eaten & gotten dressed & was pretty much ready to go outside. The girls helped me hang clothes on the line and played on the swing set for a bit.


A boy from a couple doors down came over to 'help' me load our old paint cans & take them to the hazardous waste depot that was set up for the day. It was good to get that junk out of here. I don't want our garage turning into a storage area for junk we have no use for!



After lunch the girls went back in their pool for a bit but didn't stay too long as there was a bit of a breeze & they got cold.





no more group shots for her!

After drying off, Murray took them all to the hardware store to buy supplies to build them a sandbox for their birthday. Then they all went to the playground for awhile. In the meantime I stayed home & goofed off! Niiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!

Murray found a four-leaf clover!

I got some really good news today! After reading my rant of a post from yesterday, my FIL phoned to offer me a fantastic birthday present, his aeroplan points (or enough to get me to the weekend thing with my friends!). Just so you know Rick & Nancy, it's pretty darn close to KitchenAid excitement around here since you phoned!!!!!!!!! Wooohooo!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!

No comments: