Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Swimming in May....



We spent alot of time outdoors yesterday, it was gorgeous! I decided to drag their pool out of the garage, put a little more air in & clean it out. I thought that would be a good project for them to help me with & I brought out some buckets & gave everyone their own cloth to scrub with. They worked very diligently! It was really important to them that we get all the dirt off. They got quite wet in the process but it was so warm that it didn't matter.



I had thought that we could get it cleaned up & then I could fill it later or another day... nope. They wanted to go swimming immediately! I managed to put them off til after lunch. It took many trips to the laundry room for hot water to get a decent temperature but they spent over an hour in there "swimming" so I think it was worth the extra effort!



They practiced putting their faces in the water, even Ms. Cautious gave it a try & ended up doing the best job of it & even touched her nose on the bottom!



They jumped,



and jumped!!


and then we worked on the flutterkick for a bit...

No comments: