Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I looooooooooooooooove my stylist!

Oh MY!!!!!!! I've fallen in love with a ridiculously expensive salon/spa place to get my hair done. I went for the first time when the girls were just a few months old. It was my birthday & I wanted some pampering so Murray sent me here for a haircut and a massage. Since that, I haven't been able to go back to the $18 haircut. No one touches my hair but Selena!

Unfortunately, this means I can only get a haircut about twice a year, depending on how long I can hang on to my birthday and Christmas money that I get or whether or not Murray splurges on gift certificates for me. It is SUCH a treat to go to this place. I walk in there & it's like I'm on vacation!
The location is nice, they have a cushy little waiting area and someone takes your drink order while you wait for the stylist (ok, just juice, water or tea but STILL!) and it's quiet and there's all this soothing music..... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! and THEN she makes my hair look sooooooooooo good!!!! I love it, I love it, I love it! She does an awesome job that I can't seem to repeat on my own, she's well worth the wait.

Ok, I know, this is a bit much, after all, it's just hair! But frankly, there's way more pictures of those kids on here anyway, one little post all about me isn't going to kill ya! : )))

1 comment:

The Original Princess said...

Selena does my hair too. Don't you wish you could take her home to have her do your hair every day? I want to ask her but I don't want to scare her ;)