Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Sweetie's First Night........

without a diaper! After 2 nights of staying dry, we told her that if she could do it for 2 more nights, then she'd be all done with diapers. She did it. We take her to pee before we go to bed ourselves & then again if she starts stirring in the night. It's been getting harder & harder to keep her diaper on at night because apparently they're too "wiggly"! She'd fuss & cry and squirm all over as I tried to get her diaper back on after a potty run. We'll see how it goes...

By the way, have you been looking for a word for pants that don't fit right or are undesirable or too uncomfortable or you just don't feel like wearing? Well, they're too "razey"according to Sweetie.

She's really coming out with some good ones lately! The other day, Murray was getting her cereal & she said "Hurry up Daddy!". Considering it was awfully early in the morning, he wasn't very impressed with her tone & told her it wasn't nice to say that to him. She was quiet for a minute and then said "I want to tell somebody to hurry up!" She was very careful not to mention any names though!

Yesterday I was checking my email while they were playing upstairs. I headed up to find Honey using the potty on the landing, helped her clean up & continued on up. Got to the bathroom to find Lovey on the toilet, also wrapping up a #2. Then I noticed Sweetie standing next to the tub with no pants on. I walk over & find her job in the tub. I asked her why sh'ed pooped in the tub. She looked up at me & said "I didn't have any place to go!"

No comments: