Friday, June 1, 2007

Aeropigs!!!!

I am sooooooooooo annoyed, frustrated, disappointed.... arghhhhh! I had enough points to go anywhere in North America & I had a specific trip in mind for them! I'm a moderator for an online group of moms who all had triplets between June-Dec of 2004. We chat daily, swap horror stories, compare notes etc. A lot of us are in pretty close contact and the group is planning a weekend get together this fall in Chicago to actually meet. I'd hoped we'd do this someday & had thought I'd be able to go, using my *%#@ points. I logged in to check on flight options the other day and my balance was zero. It almost made me sick, but since my last statement showed 35000 points and this whole business of points expiring was just introduced recently, I assumed there MUST be some sort of error & phoned to inquire. Nope. There's always been some fine print in there and after 3 years of inactivity (no new points added or points used) you lose the whole shebang, no warning, no notice NOTHING. So if you haven't done anything with your account lately, BEWARE! They could get YOU too!

No comments: