Sunday, June 3, 2007

Afternoon Fun in the Sun!





Having heard that the next few days are supposed to be rainy, I thought we should get the kids outside as much as possible today & save all the indoor toys, activities & movies for all the indoor weather coming.


The morning started off a little rocky but Murray did let me sleep in, even though he'd stayed up til 1:30 playing video games & Lovey woke up at 6:40am. I was unaware of how little sleep he'd actually had when I accepted his 'you can sleep in' offer. I vaguely heard some screaming & crying and then the next thing I knew, it was 8:30! It was a little rough getting out the door for church but once we were out it wasn't too bad.


After lunch Murray took them out to their pool while I got the kitchen cleaned and mopped. We're having way too many ant visitors so I'm trying to keep their menu selection extremely limited.

They went in their pool for awhile but then they were "freezing" and wanted out. While they were swimming, Murray serenaded them on the guitar.

No comments: