Tuesday, June 5, 2007

A new day!


Well after yesterday being so rotten, I felt really worn out and a little off kilter. It seemed all day long they were pushing every button they could find and then dancing on my last nerves. It left me feeling a little shaky and as if I was going to have some sort of breakdown! I went out for a dinner at the church but couldn't really enjoy it much, although the ladies put on an excellent meal. I came home had a nice long shower (bye bye glam hair) and was asleep by 10:15. I slept til 8:05 with only the odd bathroom break in between. Do you think I was a little tired maybe? Hopefully that's the reason behind all the jitters and anxiety yesterday...

Today was much better! We had early intervention in the morning and a visitor who'd read about us in the paper & wanted to meet the girls. She was from a large family & when she was 11 her mother had triplet boys & it sounds like she was pretty involved in raising them. I invited her to be a speaker for our moms of multiples meeting next week but she really wanted to meet the girls beforehand. We seem to have alot in common, 'her' triplets were also 10 weeks early, the mother was 33 when they were born, the babies all weighed around 3lbs 5 oz, she has a labrador retriever and she drives a Subaru! Brenda seemed to really enjoy the visit and although totally unnecessary, brought them each an individual gift (book) plus one to share, a new play tent. She mentioned that she & her husband had wanted children but were never able to have any, which could very well have been Murray & I 30 years ago.

This afternoon the weather cleared & I wasted no time getting them outside! We didn't get very far down the road before they found some water in the ditch and spent about an hour throwing rocks. I just let them play and practiced shooting! Lovey insisted on keeping her hood on the entire time so I didn't get anything really good of her today but once I cropped and edited the other 2, I was quite happy with them.


No comments: