Thursday, June 7, 2007

Shirley Day!


When Honey woke up this morning, I told her it was Thursday and that Shirley was coming to visit. She hopped right out, "Shirley!!!" and started running for the living room. I had to explain that she wasn't here yet but would arrive soon. When I was getting her dressed, I mentioned it again and she said "I love Shirley the mostest and the mostest". It was too cute & I got her to tell Shirley when she came.

Shirley arrived bearing gifts for the girls' bday, a little early but it looks like we probably won't see her til the fall. The kids were in heaven, NEW baby dolls. Shirley said she had liked dolls alot as a kid & remembers getting her last one when she was 13. These new ones can 'talk'. If you squeeze them, they cry, say "mama", "papa" and also giggle. As if there isn't crying going on here 25% of the time already!!!

No comments: