Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday bloody Monday...

Ok so it wasn't that bad but whew! not the smoothest day we've had either. This being my first day without my sidekick & staunch supporter, I expected it to be a little trying. With this in mind, I phoned my emergency hotline at 8:45AM hoping to line up an activity, outing or something to break up our day. It was not to be, Teena & Boo had already been booked by someone else! How RUDE! *evil glare at Jen* ; )))





Sweetie, trying to look cool in her matching cover up. I don't
think she knows it's on upside down...
Instead, I got the girls outside and we worked on cleaning the pool so we could use it this afternoon. They think it's a huge treat to each get their own cleaning cloth and being able to scrub. LOL how long's THAT going to last???? Eventually the pool got cleaned and they also scrubbed each other's hats... not sure what the all purpose cleaner will do for the material but they should be properly disinfected now.

Lovey strutting her stuff!

I love her french braids!!!
After lunch we did go outside & they spent quite a bit of time in the pool splashing around in their fancy new bathing suits from Grammie & Grandad.

No comments: