Tuesday, July 17, 2007

nothing in particular...



More time poolside...






No major events today. Sweetie has a new nighttime habit of stirring around 12:30/1AM and then being awake/fussy/singing/demanding the music light etc for about an hour or so. Needless to say, this is undesirable!!!!!! However, if you ignore her, the screaming quickly escalates and doesn't take long to wake everyone else up and if there's one thing worse than one fussy kid awake in the middle of the night, it's THREE fussy, unreasonable kids awake in the middle of the night! I just couldn't believe it last night when I heard her singing along, although quite softly, to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Shouldn't she BE TIRED at that time???? How she manages to dredge up lyrics when I can barely put one foot in front of the other...

Some good news, Lovey had a good day with no accidents! She really seemed to slip while we were at the cottage so I was quite relieved when things went back to normal yesterday & today. Unfortunately, I didn't keep very good track of Sweetie's fiber intake yesterday and she had a whole kiwi, a full can of Campbells Vegetable Soup, a good helping of fruit/vegetable juice and strawberry shortcake.... needless to say, control has been a bit of a problem today. Hopefully things will be better tomorrow! I'm so used to trying to get extra vegetables etc, into Lovey that I forget I don't need to encourage Sweetie. How old will they get before I can keep track of simple stuff like that???????


Not much for photos today so I practiced "framing" tonight instead of doing any fancy editing.




Looking forward to tomorrow & hope to get more sleep tonight.

No comments: