Sunday, September 2, 2007

Big Night Out!



Teena & I were invited out by her sister Karen for Friday night. Karen's working for a company called Arbonne that sells skin care products, cleansers, makeup etc. Teena & I were MORE than happy to go. I was actually quite excited at the prospect of a night out that didn't involve an errand or chore AND included conversation with adults! When I picked Teena up, she was just as keen! I can't remember the last time I went to something that resembled any sort of party (and I don't mean birthday parties!).




Karen had gotten a room at a hotel & invited a bunch of people to come try out her products. I thought she was just in town to party but she was actually trying to promote her stuff. Either way was fine with me, as long as I was OUT. : )))) It was good that Teena & I did go because we were the only ones who showed up.


We had a fabulous time, even if it was just a small party, it was party nonetheless. With drinks, munchies and music so it totally qualifies! We got our makeup done for us and had on clothes without elastic waistbands and conversed with other adults. I'm pretty sure we only made one reference to children's tv programs and even when we did it was FUNNY! : ))

Although we were enjoying our BIG NIGHT OUT, by 11pm we were pretty tired & decided to head home instead of hitting the bars. Staying out all night isn't as much fun when you've got an ADS call coming in at 7am! (that would be "All DONE Sleeping" by the way)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you look great! I haven't worn so much makeup since my wedding day! Wasn't there even one good picture of me, though?? We'll have to hit up photographer-Kathy for a picture of glamorous us. Karen left me info for you, or any other Moms you know, looking to make some extra money in their free time. (free time, yeah, right! *snort*)