Thursday, August 30, 2007

Another Lake Day

Teena & I decided to take our show on the road one more time to visit Leanne & her family at the lake. She's only here in the summers & at Christmas time so we picked the visit that had the better weather! It was great to see her again & reminisce about our adventures on 1st River.





The girls from the dorm! Teena & Leanne were roomates & I lived just down the hall in my last year of university. Ahhhh back in the day!!!!









all our little girls!

Beach Boo!


They were pretty keen to get going today. I told them where we were going & that Teena & Boo were going too. The girls all started saying "We miss Boo & Teean, we miss them a LOT since we see them last time! Yeah! We MISS them! Alot!" So all I had to do to prompt them to get dressed & ready to go was say that Teena & Boo were getting ready to go & we had to hurry to go with them. No arguments, teeth were brushed willingly, shoes were on & they were all standing by the door waiting!






2 comments:

Dublee said...

Is that the Beaverbogan Gang?
I believe there's a catering company that would love to know where your hideout is.
I wonder if they're offering a reward.

KelMur & Co. said...

We plead the 5th!