Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Couldn't stand it any longer

I dug out my old point & shoot digital camera that takes TEN seconds between pictures and well, let's just say, you can't go back! However, it's slightly better than no new material so bear with me!
Lovey was having a rough afternoon! I asked her several times to come get her sunscreen on so we could go out to the pool & she kept saying "No I don't want any on!" I gave up & took the other two out to the pool & told her she could only play in the little strip of shade in the backyard. She didn't care much for that but was too proud/stubborn to back down from her "no sunscreen" stance. After awhile I took pity on her & moved the climber/slide thing into the shade so she could at least play on something.


That's my Sweetie Bunny! She finally took the plunge & "went RIGHT UNDER" She never minded getting her face wet or splashing & jumping around but didn't like sticking her whole head right in there. Well she's over that now & is doing laps back & forth all the time. She was so pleased with herself & I hooped & hollered every time (and every time I did, Honey would pop up and say "did you see ME? I went RIGHT UNDER TOO!")


Here are Sweetie & Honey working on their synchronized routine, should be ready for the Olympics soon eh?


Sisters forever!

No comments: