Thursday, August 30, 2007

Lake Day!



Teena & I decided to squeeze in one more visit with Leanne & her family at the lake before they went back home for the year.


The girls from the dorm! Teena & Leanne were roomates & I lived just down the hall in my last year of university. Ahhhh back in the day!!!!


Us with all our girls, Leanne's son somehow escaped!



Beach Boo!





They were pretty keen to get going today. I told them where we were going & that Teena & Boo were going too. The girls all started saying "We miss Boo & Teena, we miss them a LOT since we see them last time! Yeah! We MISS them! Alot!" So all I had to do to prompt them to get dressed & ready to go was say that Teena & Boo were getting ready to go & we had to hurry to go with them. No arguments, teeth were brushed willingly, shoes were on & they were all standing by the door waiting!





The drive there was a little iffy, it poured rain most of the way & then after about an hour, it dried up & it was beautiful weather the whole time we were there! Honey was watching out her window, keeping an eye on the conditions (ever observant!) and kept noticing the rain etc and then she saw a brighter patch of sky off to the left & told me "Mumma! I see sun clouds over there!" (as opposed to rain clouds of course!)





We were there for hours & they never got bored. When it was time to go, even reasonable, agreeable Honey was ready to pitch a fit. BUT I DON'T WANT TO GO!!! Unfortunately we really couldn't stay any longer. Leanne told me they'd asked her when they could sleep over there. Now THERE'S a plan! haha!





The only down side was that 2 of them fell asleep on the way home which made bedtime a little tricky for Murray but I was out doing some club stuff so it wasn't such a problem for me, well til I got home at 9 anyway. Not sure what tomorrow will bring but today was a wonderful day!

No comments: