Saturday, September 22, 2007

Miss me?





This week has been super busy! I had the clothing sale for the multiples group & it was hectic getting ready for that. Every night was late as I got my own 'merchandise' organized or handled organizational details for the event. Anyway, it's over now & went off without a hitch & was our best sale ever! We changed locations to get more space & I was a little nervous that the shoppers might not follow us, or not find us... but as usual, fretting was a waste of time. They found us alright! Did they ever!!!!!! We had an awesome day & this team is something to see in action! They run like a well oiled machine, I'd drawn up the floorplan and they whipped that room into shape with no further direction than that. After the sale was over, I was working with the treasurer, counting money, getting deposits ready etc and the rest of the group tore the room down & put it back the way we found it in under an hour. Us MOMs don't fool around & know how to get a job done efficiently. It's an awesome group & I'm so proud of how we did this weekend. The customers had nothing but rave reviews for the new spot & were very impressed with our little sale! Yay for us!

No comments: