Sunday, September 16, 2007

Oh Woe is Me!!!

Ok, this camera thing is really getting out of hand! I phoned the place twice this week to ask about it being ready Friday morning for my FIL to pick up for me. They told me it shouldn't be a problem. He went down there that day, on his way out of town to come here & bring it to me. AFTER he gets there, they tell him they can't repair it as one of the parts didn't come in. Was anybody going to bother to let me know? And I guess that at 3pm on Friday when they told me, "it should be fine" they hadn't even looked at the camera or parts yet.

Can you tell I'm not a very patient person???????? Supposedly they'll get the missing parts in their next shipment in 2 or 3 days... but my personal courier isn't coming back this way any time soon and we're not going down there for awhile.... Looks like I'll have to get them to ship it back to me which seems a little risky..... but I don't think I could stand to have it fully repaired & sitting on their shelf either....

No comments: