Friday, November 16, 2007

One week later, still in the Mazda...


Ok so it was kind of fun having a different car for the first few days but now it's getting old. I keep forgetting to get my CD's & sunglasses & other car accessories from our car so I can use them in the rental. It's a verrrrrrrry tight fit to get my big hips squeezed through the seats to the back to buckle Lovey into her seat. I can't reach anything for her once I'm back in the driver's seat so if she drops her cup or animal or wants a snack, she's S.O.L. When we were coming back from M&D's last week, it was after supper and the sun had already gone down. We'd gotten them all in & were just settling into our spots when her tiny little voice said "it's really dark here. I can't see!"


I talked to the shop this week & the repairs have been approved and now they're waiting for parts to arrive. I drove by & had a peek yesterday & the car hasn't budged since the day it arrived there so it doesn't look like we'll have it back for awhile yet.

No comments: