Thursday, November 22, 2007

Shirley it's Christmas?!

Today was our last Shirley visit until the new year : ((( She's leaving next week to visit her sister & stays with her & her family until after Christmas. (too much family togetherness if you ask me!)


She brought Christmas gifts for the kids today & they were pretty excited. I asked them if they wanted to save them for later but they definitely didn't want to do that! So they ripped and tore and voila! Little People sets that they were very pleased with. They also got new ornaments for the tree but kept saying "oh those are for Mummy!" LOL I guess anything that boring couldn't possibly be for them? Maybe they'll appreciate them more later... Sweetie finished opening her presents and immediately asked for another. Tell me that wasn't embarrassing! oh boy. I'm sure there'll be worse before we're done with these kids...

No comments: