Wednesday, January 23, 2008

More Math Time!



I got tired of numbers, or rather, couldn't think of any activity to do that involved numbers so decided to switch to geometry instead (or whatever that subject is called that involves shapes....?)


They love anything that involves glue so I figured this would be a sure thing. I was partly right. They were totally into it for awhile but I put too many shapes on the page and although they thoroughly enjoyed the glue & the toothpicks, they lost interest before we got all the pieces put on. Good idea, just too much. Also, as they got more glue on their hands, it became more fascinating to peel & pick at this than to work on their project. I remember those days! You know, where you spread glue all over your fingers on purpose and then tried to peel off a whole fingerprint intact... or back when you said the heck with the project and just ate the glue because you thought it tasted good. (Stacey Anglea S., you DID SO!)I tried some the other day and either the recipe has changed or my tastebuds have cause that stuff tastes like crap.

No comments: