Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tea Party












I hosted a little tea party this afternoon and was joined by my good friends, Mrs. Flowera, Mrs. Lexie and Mrs. Summera. These ladies are what you might call "heavy drinkers". Luckily I had over 2 litres of "tea" on hand because they went through it all in the hour they were here! There may have been a little spillage but most of it was actually consumed as they chatted endlessly about their vacation plans (going to the beach), their children (they have 3, 4 & 5 each respectively) and all about their jobs at home (very busy you know!).




They managed to stay in character most of the time but every once in awhile forgot they were pretending to be grown ups & would slip and talk like a kid again. It was pretty funny to hear them go on and on (with a little help from me of course!) about all these topics. Not surprisingly, Mrs Flowera wet the bed twice last night....



Unfortunately, Mrs Flowera had a little spill on her dress which brought the party to a rather disastrous end. Understandably, it would be a little upsetting to have a damp spot on your favourite dress, but I mean really now! I didn't beat any of my guests with a hot poker as this photo might suggest! This face is 100% caused by the water on her dress. Yep.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We don't want more kids... really. But my goodness - I'm not going to have tea parties and buy princess dresses and do hair... I remember doing this with MY mommy!!! :)

Absolutely precious.

Kara