Thursday, January 24, 2008

Snow Much Fun!





Another snowfall yesterday but not one that really merited much shovelling so I just goofed off with my camera outdoors instead of doing anything useful like clearing the driveway. We can just plow through that, that's what they make snow tires for, right?


Also, I saw a rather bothersome news report about companies who troll the internet looking for blogs or sites with "real" pictures of kids/people/ stuff, then they swipe the image and use it in their advertising as surveys indicate that consumers respond more favourably to images that are genuine. In some cases, the image was used in unflattering and even insulting ways. These weren't little unheard of companies either, I believe one of the companies accused was Microsoft! The article recommended marking your pictures on the web to copyright them so I made up a little stamp to slap on my pictures because I definitely think my darlings are worth stealing! : )) Not sure how high tech my security feature will be but I find it makes just about any crappy photo look better when you pop a little logo looking thingy on it!
Here's my Mandy shot of the week, better than my crap on a rock but still not quite jaw dropping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not a bad photo, but it highlights the fact that our ball thingee is definitely off-centre!

Murray