Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Shady Ladies!





Ok, I totally love their new sunglasses! How cute are these little shades??(comment section can be found below!!! ; )))



The girls are all still suffering from different stages of this stubborn cold that has invaded our home and will not get out! Murray is now over his and I thought Honey was all better but now she's back to coughing her little lungs out too. Last night, I even started to feel a tickle in my throat so I've got to get to bed early tonight. I had a big glass of orange juice this morning & if I can get a decent night's rest, I might be able to dodge the bullet. This annoys Murray to no end by the way. He works out, eats 47 fruits and vegetables every day, doesn't snack on munchies and still catches almost every cold going. I rarely succumb to anything and if I feel something coming on, OJ & a nap are generally enough to stave it off. Can I claim a strong immune system as a talent??


I kept the kids inside yesterday, it was blowing snow and cold so we just played indoors and had a really long bath in the afternoon to kill some time. Today, it was sunny & warm & beautiful and they were asking to go play in the snow so I decided to take them out for awhile. Since it was so sunny, we of course needed appropriate eye protection. They love their little glasses almost as much as I do, maybe more.




We weren't outside very long before we were joined by one of our neighbours, R-guy. He often wanders down to play with us as there aren't really any kids his age around. I feel bad that the best he can do is a bunch of 3 year olds but he seems fairly content to hang out with us. He entertains the kids jumping around being crazy and if I have to grab something indoors, he keeps an eye on them for a sec so we certainly don't suffer from his attention!


They like to follow him through the field and walk in this tracks & make new trails so we did that for awhile, making snow angels and wandering around. He also helped them climb a "mountain" (aka snowbank) so they were pleased about that. He loves to come inside with us so when we went in he came along & worked on a puzzle while the girls did theirs.


Ok, that's it blog fans, time for bed! (anything before 1am is considered "early" around here)

2 comments:

lesly said...

The sunglasses are waaaaay cute! And the last picture is hilarious! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Those gals looked like they were posing for an ad. So cute and looking soooo grown up! From rainy, windy Fla. Tonight.