Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Takin this show on the road!















After lots of time at home the last few days (except for the sliding & dinner at M&D's) I didn't feel a full day inside these walls was in anyone's best interests!




We got the morning in, cleaning up and then playing school for awhile (did some more art, a bit of writing and some math, silent reading and of course, recess!). They did watch a bit of tv as I cleaned up the kitchen & got lunch ready but it was under an hour so I won the tv vs. mummy war today! (2 points for me!)






It took some doing but eventually I got us out the door & over to Polly Pocket Land errrrr I mean, Teena's house. Boy, someone had it in for her this Christmas! Boo got several Polly Pocket sets which add up to about 4 million accessories the size of a pea (maybe smaller). I would like to personally thank any and all who considered Polly Pocket sets this year for my girls and decided against it. They can't possibly look after them or keep track of them at this age and it would be absolutely hellish every time Polly lost her beebee sized shoe! So the moral of the story here is: REAL friends (or insert "aunt", "grandmother" etc here) don't buy Polly Pockets for other people's children!

She's whistling! I've never seen a preschooler that could whistle before! I was amazed!!!

No comments: