Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ooh la la!!!



The other thing that helped this week was my Tuesday night outing! I went to my favourite salon/spa place and got treated like royalty and came out feeling even better. Total pampering, a little scalp massage, someone else to wash & brush my hair.... ahhhhhh total bliss!!! I looooooooooove my stylist!! I told her I wanted something different, something fun, something more like a hairstyle rather than just a bunch of hair! Here's what she came up with! I love it! Every time I turn my head & feel it on my shoulders it perks me up! It's pretty darn cute if I do say so myself. (and if you disagree, just don't tell me ok?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We females are so hard to please. Those of us with straight locks,would die for curls--and vice versa! Your new due looks nice though. All those hours I spent curling hair on four "straight heads"! Now Joanne,s has become curly--she is always straightening it!!!!!!Heather and Art left for home today, so spent the day cleaning up for the next onslot tomorrow!!!! Luv to all,Old one

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love it!

Teena

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! :)

Kara