Friday, April 25, 2008

Help! I think my marriage is in trouble!!

*sigh* I've been too busy. I've neglected my family. I've asked too much of my husband and now it's all coming back to bite me. Now I can't be sure, but I think.... Murray's having an affair. He came home from work one night this week and told me a guy on his hockey team was turning 40 & that there was a party tonight AND he wanted to go. Murray. wants to go out. to a party. I mean, it's not even a believable lie. Couldn't he have had the decency to come up with a better cover story??? This cockamamie scheme is highly suspect. He doesn't go to parties. He doesn't even LIKE parties. I wanted him to throw me a party for my 30th birthday & he wanted NOTHING to do with it. (maybe that was a sign even then!) I thought I could have a party for him on his 30th but nope, that wasn't allowed either. (how's a girl supposed to have a bday party around here?) So, him claiming to be going to a party is very suspicious. VERY suspicious.

You want to know the worst part? I bet it's not even another woman. He's probably just sneaking around with another laptop or something. How can I compete with something like that?!?!?!

No comments: