Friday, April 25, 2008

WANTED: New Toothbrushes

Ok, I know I was goofing around, making fun of Murray's toothbrushes a few weeks ago but this is totally different matter.

My Aunt Cathy & Aunt Wendy are going on a mission trip to work at an orphanage in Mexico for a couple of weeks. The orphanage has expressed a need for toothbrushes for the children. Can you imagine if your possessions were so meagre that you couldn't even brush your teeth? Can you imagine sending your kids to bed night after night with unbrushed teeth??? Me neither.

I'd like to support them by rounding up as many new toothbrushes as possible and am having a "toothbrush drive". If you could give me a toothbrush for the orphanage by May 4, I would greatly appreciate it.

This is a covert op, so please don't mention anything if you happen to know my aunts!

Thanks blogfans!

No comments: