Friday, April 25, 2008

Want something done?

Give it to a crazy person! LOL I'm actually more familiar with the saying "want something done? give it to a busy person" and overheard this at the sale last weekend. However, I've adapted it to fit my friend Martha Sue. I sent out an email to friends & family at 9:36am about my toothbrush idea. Martha Sue responds at 9:55 to tell me she's forwarded it to a "few people". Marth Sue writes me back at 1:10pm to let me know she's issued a challenge at the call centre she works in. If her coworkers bring in 1000 toothbrushes, she will dye her hair hot pink. Within 3 hours of forwarding to "a few people", 32 toothbrushes had already been collected!!! (all from 2 people). If Martha Sue has any level of success with her challenge, Aunt Cathy may have to pack an extra bag JUST for the dental hygiene supplies! Mumma brought some toothbrushes with her today so I'm now up to 36. Not bad for a day's work! Can't wait to see what hits Martha Sue's desk on Monday!

No comments: