Sunday, April 6, 2008

In Law Invasion - A OK by me!

Murray was in a hockey tournament & it's his birthday this week so his parents came to visit for the weekend. They arrived on Friday night to much fanfare from Lovey & Sweetie. Honey had been tired all afternoon & asked to go to bed at 5:30pm. She did wake up for a few minutes after they got here but went back to bed quickly.


After much dancing & jumping around, the other 2 eventually settled down & fell asleep.

Rick took this opportunity to torment and cruelly tease me with juicy details on my potential 5th child (on the off chance I upgrade from my 4th child that is). This is a child he's also looking to welcome into his own home in the near future. I'm not sure how I'll stand knowing he's got it!!!

I think the modern day term for something that looks this good is "hawt". Isn't she beautiful??? and oh the things she can do.... *sigh* But of course, there's a downside. She's $1400!!! Maybe it's time to start taking more people up on their offers to hire me for pictures... If I can find 35 people, I'm all set! ; ))


After spending at least an hour talking to Rick about it, then browsing online for specs & reviews & pictures of different views of the camera (yes, I seriously did) for another hour or so before bed, I even dreamt about this camera that night!

No comments: