Sunday, April 6, 2008

Photo of the month



Here's my March entry! I posted the image to a photography forum where lots of pros hang out & advise newbies. After several anxiety filled minutes, I started to get some feedback posts & was able to make a few adjustments to tweak the pic & improve it further.




Here's the original SOOC (2 points for anyone who can remember what that stands for!)






My first stab at post processing:




New & improved processing based on tonight's feedback (brighten eyes a bit, sharpen overall image & remove reddish colour cast on her right cheek & neck):


2 comments:

Dublee said...

That is my favourite as well.
Prizeworthy for sure.
SOOC is what you are.
Shooter out of control.

KelMur & Co. said...

an excellent guess & although it may be very true, SOOC does NOT stand for Shooter out of control. : )