Thursday, April 3, 2008

Out with the old & in with the new!



Do you think Murray brushes his teeth hard enough? I'm not sure how long he's used this toothbrush but it's definitely not the 5 years that its appearance would suggest. The new one will probably look like this within a week or two. This is why he's not allowed to use the electric toothbrush that requires the $8 replacement brush heads. Even with 40,000 strokes per minute, he still feels the need to bear down with the stength of Hercules and in no time he's down to to the plastic anyway.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm so bad... Scott always makes fun of ME because I run through tooth brushes like this, too. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! I thought I abused my toothbrushes but mine aren't even half as worn out. I now use an electric toothbrush and heads are about $5 each but I don't tend to brush as hard now - maybe you could just let Murray try one of those diposeable electrics and see how he does LOL!

KelMur & Co. said...

lol Denise! He used to use the electric but when the brush heads looked like this within a week, I decided it was a waste!

Princess Pameela said...

Kelly, where are you. Miss the updates!