Monday, May 12, 2008

Aunt Cathy's packing...

a LOT of toothbrushes! Thank you everyone for helping me collect them for her. I ended up with over 180 for her to take to the orphanage. There are 120 children there so everybody will get one and still have some to spare.

I presented them to her in church and she was extremely surprised! She knew something was going on when I went up to the front of the church at children's time. She's pretty familiar with my speaking in front of large groups phobia so me being anywhere near a microphone was highly suspicious! I was able to get through it without passing out or throwing up so I consider it a successful mission. I even made her cry! just one little tear, completely unnoticeable to anyone who wasn't standing right beside her but I knew I'd done well to see that! : )


No comments: