Sunday, June 15, 2008

Recent Work


I've been working on these photos for a mom from the multiples group all week & I finally finished. It only took me a week but I felt like I'd kept her waiting a long time! I was pretty happy with this set. I've been working on nailing the focus the last couple of weeks. So many times I've opened up pictures ony to find I'd gotten the blade of grass behind so and so perfectly sharp (or "tack sharp" as the pros say) and the person a complete blur!


My cousin Daniel is getting married in a little over a month & has asked me to do the pictures for the wedding so I feel a littlel bit of pressure to get this under control. Family pictures that come out blurry can be redone, a wedding is a one shot deal!! I don't think a blurry bride would be very happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just read your past few entries and became exhausted!! Holy moly you keep yourself BUSY!! I don't think I could do what you do, even without three pre-schoolers to take care of.

Tanya