Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Park It!

Woohoo! A day without precipitation!!! We were able to go to playgroup outside today & the kids had a blast at the park with their friends. We had some added bonuses too! Tulip came and so did Boo and as if that wasn't fun enough, my good friend Koas came to hang out with us. Sweetie is completely wild about Koas and she just grinned ear to ear when she saw her arrive!
Koas in hot pursuit of runaway children!Koas mentioned today that she wishes she could get rid of her braces, (she's had them for 6-7 years, ouch!) so I thought I'd indulge her, if only digitally!


Koas is camera crazy so I actually get to appear on the blog today!

5 kids, one skinny ladder=trouble!

We hijacked Boo's sitter, sorry Teena!

Koas & Sweetie, doing underducks.

Could she be any happier???????
Good friends, good times!
Hey is that ME again???????? : )))


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MY PICTURES ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my fav blog post evaaaaa


YAY


-KOAS