Monday, August 18, 2008

Super Models R Us

do these girls have it or what? Seeing as it's mostly relatives that read this, I expect the answer to be pretty much a unanimous YES! : )))
wow, another good one! that's 2 out of 3, now if I could just get....
nope. our cool dude won't look, smile or sit still. Bribery may be needed here.

We were out for a walk last week & I got decent pictures of almost everybody, except the girl who's too busy of course! That one's always tricky. I want to update the individual pictures I have in the living room that I did last year in their Hines dresses. I've been working on them, pointing out that those are OLD pictures and I need NEW pictures of my four year old girls now. They seem agreeable until we actually get outside with the camera, then it's run away from Mumma time. Here they're feeding the "ducks" with the "food" they ripped off the trees on the side of the road. Environmentally friendly, that's us.



Lovey is our pokey little puppy, and has often declared: "I like to be slow!" Great that she likes to set her own pace but man is it hard to take a walk with her lagging along behind. She had a great time walking her "dog" though!and then there's Zippy! note: neither foot is actually touching the ground!


more of the "Bunny Sisters" in action.
we were almost all the way home without incident when Honey took a tumble on the pavement and required drastic medical attention for the scraped knee. Luckily we have this cold gel pack head wrap thing that is supposed to be for feverish babies. We use it mostly for bumps & scrapes, it seems to take the ouch out quickly! She walked around with this on her leg most of the afternoon. Whatever works!


Sweetie & Lovey were supposed to be sharing this popsicle. Honey had balked at the idea of sharing the only popsicle we had and opted for a different snack instead. However, she seems to have wormed her way back in to the sharing. Poor Sweetie can't get a lick in edgewise!

and then a little pool time to finish off the hot afternoon (one of the few days we didn't have rain last week!)

We are dive stick masters now! They can all scoop them up easily so I have to remind them, 2 each, put that extra one back for your sisters!!!!!! However, there's always somebody still trying to hog more!






more of my "practicing the focus" sessions. Sometimes I get it but it's still not 100%. Not sure if that's quite attainable but I'd like to get over 50/50 at least!!!



No comments: