Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fun & games! I think it's so strange to see the summer toys out while they're in winter coats & mittens!




Lovey playing "avoid the camera".
haha, didn't work! Gotcha!!!!!!!!

We had playgroup this morning and when we got home, I felt yucky & tired and they were playing busily & were full of munchies from the Christmas party soooooooo I thought I'd just lie down and have a little rest. Sweetie was quite concerned with how I was feeling & wanted to help me rest better and kept fetching me an assortment of comforts. She brought me some water in case I got thirsty. She brought a flashlight & turned it on in case I got scared in the dark. She drew me a colourful rainbow picture to cheer me up & left it on my pillow. She covered me with her dalmation blanket AND her fleecy bunny blanket. and the piece de resistance..... she tucked Bunny in with me to make me feel better. She must have been in and out of my bedroom a dozen times, checking on me, rubbing my back etc. It was so sweet! I was barely awake for most of it & didn't even know I had a flashlight turned on beside me until I got up an hour and a half later. I was THAT tired!
On that note, I'm turning in now! Obviously these late nights don't agree with me! :)






No comments: